Thursday, January 28, 2010

2 Sketches 4 You



I actually had some time this week to make another card! I saw this sketch over at 2 Sketches 4 You. Their sponsor of the week is JustRite Stamps. This weeks winner of Card of the week will win the WHOLE Botanicals stamp set with coordinating wood blocks from JustRite. Oh my goodness, what a fantastic prize! I have been looking at JustRite stamps for a couple of months and really want to get some (they are on my wish list), they have some beautiful stuff. **Crossing fingers** :)

My butterfly stamp is from an old set from Hero Arts that I have had for years and have yet to use until now. My sentiment is from the $1 stamp bin from M's. I stamped my background from a flourish from Inkadinkado. I scored the card from a borrowed Crafter's Companion. In the picture it kind of looks like the scoring stops at the bottom, but it is scored all the way down, just the lighting I guess. Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek! :)

3 comments:

  1. Pretty! Love your butterfly! Thanks for playing this week at 2S4Y! :) Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete