Sunday, January 3, 2010

Mojo Monday 119



I am really going to try to get in on more of the Mojo sketches. I am new to stamping, but I know I just need to jump in there. How else am I going to learn? Anyway, really loved this sketch, plus it gave me a reason to ink up my new Verve stamps, A Cup Of Life. I fell in love with this set when it first came out a couple of months ago. I am so glad I finally got them! Also, Verve had a HUGE sale at the end of the year, OMG, I ordered so many sets! And still, there are more that I want, lol.

On this card I used machine stitching, I stamped the tea pot and cup on my BG paper and cut it out, and did some sponging. I picked up a new dauber, it is so much better than the makeup sponge that I was using!

Thanks for popping in to take a peek! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment