Sunday, January 24, 2010

Mojo Monday 122


This card is for the Mojo Monday sketch challenge, MOJO122. I am really cutting it close on the deadline, even if I had missed it I would have made the card anyway, I really love this sketch, I'm sure I will be using it again. The swans are Swan Song and the background is from Thankful Accents, both from Verve. I am in love with Verve stamps, can you tell? lol. Almost all my stamps are from Verve!

The striped paper is DCWV, I also used my new Sakura Clear Gelly Roll pen. I am new to the stamping world, so even this pen is new, everything is new to me. There is sooooo much out there that I want!

There was a ribbon in the sketch, but my ribbon collection is small right now, and nothing matched my card, AGAIN. Oh well, I think it still turned out fine. But, I really do need to get more ribbons, they really add so much to cards.

Thanks for popping in! :)

2 comments:

  1. Even without the ribbon this card is very elegant. TFS!
    Joni Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. another very pretty card!! you will be amazed at how much stuff you will collect in a short amount of time

    ReplyDelete