Tuesday, February 9, 2010

2 Sketches 4 You




I made this card for this week's 2 Sketches 4 You Challenge. This sketch really had me stumped. I woke up thinking about it this morning, and for some reason thought about an all white card. I finally had an idea, so I ran with it. I used embossing folders for my background and my little rectangle at the bottom. I also used my Fiskars edge punch and Nestabilities. I gave my swan a little sparkle :) The feathers are double stamped and popped up. My stamp set is called Swan Song from Verve. Thanks so much for stopping by. :)

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Great embossing and I love the white on white design! :) Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card! love the white on white and the embossing!

    ReplyDelete