Saturday, February 20, 2010

Viva la Verve




I made this card for the Viva la Verve sketch challenge, Feb. week 4. We were given 3 different inspiration pictures to choose from. I chose these really sweet napkins (available on Etsy)
The pink background was embossed with an embossing folder. The cream colored paper was stamped with Verve's Leaves stamp. The flowers are from Verve also, Budding Blossoms. They are heat embossed and the flowers were double stamped, cut out and popped up. I did some stitching, I really love the look, and the sentiment is Circular Sayings, also from Verve. Thanks so much for popping in to take a peek. :)

1 comment:

  1. Your new blog is beautiful (love your header/background colors)! I see you're a Verve lover, too...I love their stamps! Your card is so pretty in those springtime colors...love the popped flowers going out of the circle!

    ReplyDelete