Sunday, February 28, 2010

Viva la Verve


I made this card for this week's Viva la Verve sketch challenge. This month we are going into kitchens for our inspiration. I chose the picture of the Eastside Market with the black, yellow, and red. I was going to use the shabby cottage kitchen with the pink, cream, and light aqua, but I am waiting on my first order from PTI for paper, so I went with this picture. But, this gave me a chance to ink up my first stamp from MFT, Gifty Girl, and Express Yourself from Verve. I have had both sets for months and now have finally used them, yay! I used my Bic Markits, Copics are nowhere in my near future :( and my Prismacolor pencils. The dress is stamped with polka dots from Bountiful Background from Verve and heat embossed, then that and the bags were paper pieced. Thanks for popping in! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment