Wednesday, March 3, 2010

2 Sketches 4 You




I made this card for this week's 2 Sketches 4 You Challenge. My first chance to ink up my new Justrite Stamps, yay, my first order! I colored the image with my Prisma pencils, I am still very new with them and need lots more practice. I really am hoping to be as good with them as others are one day :) I did some sponging and a little stitching and used my favorite embossing folder, Swiss Dots. I really like this sketch and will definitely use it again. Thanks so much for stopping by. :)

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty card!! Love what you did with the 2 stamped images! Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty! I love the added stitching! Great job with the sketch!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love your card! Great border punch, embossing and stamped image! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful and you've done a perfect job with the coloring! I love the soft, dreamy colors and the embossing. Super job with the sketch! Thank you for joining us at 2S4Y! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, this is gorgeous!

    Thanks for playing along with us @ 2S4Y. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so very pretty, so soothing and lovley, great job!

    I wanted to let you know about the tags, I encourage you to try one, make it like a tiny card, use a card sketch to get you going. There are lots of easy ways to get the shape, one is using the SU Tag Diez like I did or an even sweetier way is to use nesting lables. You can take labels 4, the largest one run it through the CB and then cut off the bottom if you want it to look more like a traditional tag. You could also use it the way it is cut out, all shapes would make wonderful tags. You can still fit them in an envie and give as a card, they receiver can then use it as a bookmark or a deco on their desk.

    have a wonderful weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a soft and classy looking card! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very pretty card-great border punch and your stitching is fab

    ReplyDelete