Sunday, March 28, 2010

Verve March Project Parade


Verve stamps is having a spring project parade, Fun With Flowers. The Verve Divas have made some beautiful stuff! Here is my creation, they are giving away a $25 gift certificate, I LOVE Verve and who couldn't use more Verve? I used a unfinished wooden frame, painted it with acrylic craft paint, stamped flourishes and heat embossed them with clear embossing powder. My flowers are also heat embossed, double stamped and popped up. I also added a little bling to the flower centers and the butterfly.
The flowers are part of the Feel the Sun set from Verve's last release, these stamps are gorgeous! Well, I had fun with my flowers, just need to find a picture to put in my new frame. Thanks for taking a minute to have a peek, have a great day. :)

3 comments:

  1. this is soooo cute, luv the flowers added to the frame!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the different leaves for the flowers...these are great stamps, agreed!!! I can't put them down!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful frame! Love the flourishes and the darling little gingham leaves!

    ReplyDelete