Sunday, March 7, 2010

Verve's Spring Clean and Simple Flower Challenge


I made this card for Verve's Spring Fling Clean And Simple Challenge. We were to make a clean and simple card with flowers. I used my brand new Verve, I still am on cloud nine! I won the whole new release from the Viva la Verve Challenge in January, woo hoo! Thank you again Julee! These stamps are BEAUTIFUL.
Anyway, this stamp is Birthday Wishes, and is a Plain Jane, that means it is only $3! Check out all of the new Verve here.
I used my favorite folder, Swiss Dots and colored with Prisma pencils, still not happy with my coloring. Gee, you think it would just be so easy, I'll get it sooner or later. I stamped the image twice and cut out and popped up the top image. That's it, thanks so much for stopping by. :)

1 comment:

  1. This is just beautiful! Love the soft pink with all the white!

    ReplyDelete