Thursday, April 1, 2010

2 Sketches 4 You Kazan's Sketch 49



I love sketch challenges! I can never come up with something decent on my own, and these challenges are wonderful. For this sketch I used this sweet stamp from Just Rite Stampers, I just recently found this wonderful company and have a long wish list :) I colored the image with Prismas and gamsol, you can't really see it in the pic, but two of the flowers are double stamped and popped up. I also did some sponging around the edges with Antique Linen ink, finally got some, I think I must be the last to do so! And I finished it off with some stitching and this really cute antique lace that I swiped from my mom, shhh. Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful day. :)

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Great paper, stitching and Just Rite stamp! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of this sketch. Love the colours you chose too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful - LOVE that background paper :)

    ReplyDelete