Saturday, April 3, 2010

JustRite Friday Challenge 012: Anything Goes!


This week at JustRite Stampers, the challenge is anything goes, no restrictions, no requirements. I made this card from the oval Thinking of You set. I used nestabilities, my favorite Cuttlebug folder swiss dots, and a Martha Stewart punch and I punched both sided of the paper. A little stitching around the edge, some sponging, and I finished it off with a little sparkle on the flower centers. You have until 9 am April 8 to add your project to Mr. Linky. This week the prize packages are: Winner: $50 JustRite Gift Certificate, Honorable Mentions: $15 JustRite Gift Certificate, awesome! Thanks for stopping in, have a great weekend, and happy Easter. :)

1 comment:

  1. very pretty - I love the layout of your card!!
    TFS,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete