Tuesday, April 20, 2010

JustRite Friday Challenge 014: Double Vision


The challenge this week at the JustRite blog is to use at least 2 differently shaped Spellbinders dies and 2 different JustRite stamp sets on one project. For my Spellbinders I am using Standard Circles and my newest set, just bought this weekend, Blossom. For my JustRite sets, I am using Thinking of You and Autumn Blessings. I love daisies and this image from the Thinking of You set is too sweet. It doesn't really show well in the picture, but the watering can is popped up on dimensionals. I used a MS border punch and added some zigzag stitching and sponging with Distress Inks. Thank you for stopping in. Have a wonderful week. :)

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty Tanya - I love the colour scheme! And the Blossom set is one of my favourites :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tanya, your card is so pretty and I just love the flower stamps, you coloured them beautifully. Great use of the spellbinders!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Tanya!! Love the colours, design, the way you've cut out and coloured the watering can and all the nesties and border punching!! Wonderful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card & a great color combo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh..this is beautiful....love your color and paper combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! Thanks for playing in the JustRite Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the vintage look on this, Tanya! Your card is lovely. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete