Saturday, April 17, 2010

Thank You


Most of my cards that I make have been just for fun, only a couple have been given away. What started as a tiny box with a couple of challenge cards has grown into a bigger box full of cards in just a few months. What does everyone do with all their cards, lol? This card is actually going to someone. The mother of my daughter's BFF did something very special for my daughter and we are giving her this card to say thanks. I used K&Co paper, the stamps are both from Verve's Thankful Accents, it's on sale now too. Both the sentiment and frame are stamped with Walnut Stain Distress Ink and heat embossed with clear powder. I did some sponging, stitching, and punched a border with a MS punch. It doesn't show up in the picture, but the sentiment is popped up on the frame. Thanks for popping in, have a wonderful weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment