Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Verve Party Release Challenge #3




Verve is having sneak peeks this week for the newest sets to be released this Friday! The theme is beach party and the samples so far are just too cute! There are palm trees, waves, surf boards, I can't wait until the release party Friday to see the whole sets. These are going to make making guy cards easier.

My card today is for one of the sketch challenges this week. There are 5 challenges and you have to get all 5 done to have a chance to win. One person will win the entire release! How awesome is that!

I am new to kraft paper, I must be one of the last to finally get some, but I love it! The flourish is from Inkadinkado and stamped with fired brick Distress Ink and heat embossed with clear powder. The sentiment and the beautiful cake are both from Big Wish from Verve. A little stitching and a little sponging, oh and my ribbon was kinda bright so I added some walnut stain Distress Ink to it too to tone it down. That's it, thanks for stopping by for a peek. :)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE love love this!! You colored the cake perfectly and great pattern paper!!

    ReplyDelete