Thursday, April 22, 2010

Verve Release Week Challenge #2



My first time having two posts in one day. If I'm lucky I'll get a third in, all 5 of your projects have to be in by 6:00 pm tomorrow, Friday the 23 to be eligible to win Verve's ENTIRE new release! Fantastic!
I used a K&Co DP with a swirl design and added swirl embossing also. The balloon is from Verve's Up Up and Away, and the cute sun and the sentiment are also Verve, Let It Shine. I snitched a little thread from my daughter's bracelet stash, shhh. Thanks for taking a peek, have a great day. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tanya, This is just adorable! I haven't used those balloons in awhile, perfect for this sketch! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tanya, this card is so lovely. LOVE that stamped image, very unique and whimsical! I really like what you did with that thread, very clever!

    ReplyDelete