Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Viva la Verve Sketch Challenge, April Week 2





Every month in the Viva la Verve forum Amber is giving us a different room from the home to pull our inspiration from. This month we are in the living room. Each week we get a new sketch and three different room to choose from. This week I chose this living room.

After I put my card together I realized that my yellow panel was suppose to be under the green like the sketch so I tried to take it apart and switch them around. Well, I ripped the green panel so I had to leave it as is. That will teach me to put my card together without a final look at the sketch, oops.
The cake and the sentiment are both from Big Wish, from Verve's last release. I love having all the new birthday sentiments and the cake is just too sweet! I colored the image with Prisma pencils and sponged around the edges. The flower was a first for me. I love all the shabby flowers that everyone is making and had to try it out, so easy and so cute! I will be making more. That's about it, thanks so much for stopping by. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment