Monday, May 17, 2010

CPS Sketch #167



I saw this sketch at CPS and was totally stumped. But then I got to thinking about those circles on the corners of the sketch, they made me think of buttons. That made me think about this little stamp that I had shipped over from the UK about a year ago and had yet to use on a card. Oh this stamp is so sweet! I cut out the little blankets, bib, and onesie and made a little clothes line, awwww. I sponged the sky and grass, and added a few blades of grass. I painted the images with Distress Inks, I like how these turned out better than the flower I did on yesterday's post. I guess because these were smaller? I don't know, but I really like the technique, and will just have to practice more. Thanks so much for stopping in for a peek, have a wonderful week. :)

3 comments:

  1. That is such an adorable card! Way cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this!! The cute hanging clothes are just too sweet! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too sweet. Love the wash line full of little clothes and the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete