Sunday, May 16, 2010

Viva la Verve Sketch Challenge, May Week 2





Hi! Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. I am so behind on my Verve cards this month. Our AC went out and it was way too hot to do anything, just so miserable. It was hotter in the house than outside, 90+ indoors! Anyway, we finally got the air fixed this week, and I am back to making cards :) This is for Verve's May sketch challenge, week 2. I used stamps from Verve's Feel the Sun set, I love Julee's flowers! I was a little stumped with the sketch at first, but once I figured out which stamps I was going to use, it went really fast.`
I actually tried painting my wildflower with Distress Inks. I just learned about this technique this weekend and gave it a shot. It was fun, and I really enjoyed it, though I'm not very good at it {yet :)}. I will definitely keep practicing and hopefully get better. I started another card today using the same technique which I will post tomorrow. Thanks so much for stopping by have a great night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment