Wednesday, June 2, 2010

JustRite Friday Challenge 020

Hello! This week at JustRite, the challenge is a sketch challenge, my favorite! I am usually at a loss thinking of how my layout will be. AND, this week's sponsor is Copic! This week's challenge winner will receive a set of 12 Copic Ciao markers! How exciting is that? I have never used Copics, what an incredible prize. I actually made two cards and have been trying to decide which to enter.

I think it will be this one. I made this for a sweet girl who just graduated from high school. I used Just a Note Borders & Centers 1 5/8". I stamped with Spun Sugar Distress Ink and heat embossed with clear powder, and I sponged Antique Linen around the edges. I am always amazed at how perfectly these stamps are cut with Nestabilities, so awesome. The butterflies are a MS punch and they are embossed too. The lattice is also MS, and I added some zigzag stitching.



This card also uses the Just a Note set. I also embossed the sentiment and border on it and sponged with Antique Linen. I used the same MS border punch but just added the brown DP and some stitching. I adore the look of brown and blue together. So I am really having a hard time deciding which to enter. But I'm thinking that I will go with the pink. You have until Thursday morning a 9 am Central to enter. Thanks for stopping in, have a wonderful day. :)

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty cards Tanya! Love your various stitching :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are so pretty!!! Love the soft colours and the stitching and border punching! Beautiful use of the stamps Tanya!!! :)

    ReplyDelete