Wednesday, June 30, 2010

JustRite Friday Challenge 024



This week's JustRite challenge was a sketch with the requirement of a red, white, and blue color scheme in honor of Independence Day. I LOVE the look of vintage cards and that's kinda what I went with. My flowers are from the Plant A Little Love set (aren't they gorgeous!), and they are colored with Bic Mark Its and the leaves and stems are colored with Prismacolor pencils and gamsol. I double stamped the flowers and popped the centers with foam dots for a little dimension. The image panel is sponged with Distress Ink and I added some straight and zig zag stitching. Thank you for popping in for a peek. :)

3 comments:

  1. just beautiful. Love what you have done with the theme and use of the JustRite stamp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww... super cute. Fab colouring and lovely design! That red ribbon makes me happy! I kid you not!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete