Friday, June 11, 2010

Mojo 142




Good morning! Well school is officially over and now I've got the kiddies all to myself. I hope everyone has a wonderful summer.

I made this card last night for this week's Mojo Monday sketch challenge. I used my newest set, One Person from Verve. I love, love, love this set! Julee blows me away with every new release, her designs are amazing. Check out the font on the sentiment, it's just beautiful! I colored the flowers with my Prisma pencils, still nowhere near a pro at these *sigh*. My thread was giving me a fit, it's apparently old and kept breaking on me :( Finally got it finished, and threw out that thread. Well, hope you have a fantastic weekend, thank you for stopping in. :)

3 comments:

  1. really like that stitched frame and the ribbon tags. Thanks for stopping by the DRS Designs blog for our giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Tanya,

    thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting so very often...I am trying to be a better visitor and better at commenting....Your mojo card is gorgeous and I luv those Verve stamps...have a wonderful rest of the weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful! Love the yellow and balck. Thanks for playing Mojo! :)

    ReplyDelete