Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Verve Release Challenge #3


Wow, my second post of the day. Yesterday Easter, today Christmas? You bet, lol. I felt like breaking out the Christmas stamps. This is my third card for Verve's release. All the details are here on Verve's forum at SCS. This card came together very quickly, I already knew which sketch I was going to use and which stamps, Christmas Tree from Verve. My sewing machine did not want to cooperate though, ugh, it kept, locking up on me. Finally got it working, and my thread is so light you can't hardly see it. Oh well. Off to clean up my mess, I'm like the Tasmanian devil when I break everything out to make a card, lol. I only have a tiny table to work on and no storage. So I pull out tons of boxes of everything. Hopefully when we move, I'll be able to have somewhere a little bigger to work at. Thanks for stopping by for a peek. Have a great day. :)

1 comment:

  1. Very classy card! I love this DSP! I always stamp at the dining room table, so I know what you mean about limited work space!

    ReplyDelete