Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Verve Release Week Challenges


If you haven't heard, Verve is having a release party this Friday at 9pm Eastern in the SCS forum. There are 5 challenges that you can enter, each challenge will have a winner who will receive a $30 gift certificate to the Verve store. Fantastic!

This card is my first for the challenges. Easter? Lol, I know. As I was going through my stamp sets, this one caught my eye. I think I only used it once this year, it was from a release a couple months ago. I thought why not, I love this set.

I am going to try to get more cards in, the deadline is 6pm Eastern on Friday, the 25th. I'm in the middle of packing right now as we are trying to move in a couple of weeks, so I don't have much time for myself. Thanks for stopping in, have a wonderful day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment