Sunday, June 27, 2010

Viva la Verve Sketch Challenge, June Week 2



I actually had this card almost finished for 2 weeks now, but couldn't quite think of how to finish it off. Because of where I put my sentiment, I couldn't think of what to do with that rectangle in the sketch, lol. I put a bow there and it wasn't right. So this morning I thought of a flat bow. I think it works. There is one more sketch for June, five this month. So I am going to go work on that one, thanks for taking a minute to take a peek. Have a good day, sounds like we are about to have a thunder storm here. :)

2 comments:

  1. Love this, Tanya! I think it's awesome how your butterfly is such a perfect compliment to your swirly font in your sentiment stamp -- GORGEOUS! Your BG paper is beautiful and the flat bow totally works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Tanya! Such a wonderful sentiment & that 3D textured butterfly looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete