Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Whimsy June Challenge


I am new to Whimsy Stamps. I have followed a few blog hops and now have a couple of stamps, they are so sweet! I decided to enter this card in this month's challenge which is summer with the added option of bugs. The stamp I am using is called Water Lily, isn't she sweet? I colored her with Prismacolor pencils and added some glitter to her wings, a fairy has to has some sparkle right? ;) I also used my Sakura glitter pen to the water coming out of her watering can, though it doesn't show up on camera. And for the bug part, I have a dragonfly charm hanging from the bow. Thank you so much for popping in for a visit, have a wonderful day. :)


5 comments:

  1. Adorable card! You do excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Tanya! So soft and pretty, perfect for Water Lily. Thanks so much for enter our challenge this month over at Whimsy Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image, love the sparkle and the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Love the colors and sparkle. Thanks so much for visiting the DRS Designs blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is sweet! I love the sparkle. Your stitching around the edges is great,too.

    ReplyDelete