Wednesday, July 21, 2010

JustRite Challenge 027: Christmas in July


This week's challenge at JustRite is to make a Christmas project. I knew I had to use this cardinal stamp from the Christmas Treasures set, I love cardinals and this stamp is so sweet! I double stamped the cardinal and the leaves around the sentiment and popped them up. The image is colored with Prismacolor pencils and gamsol and I added a little Liquid Applique for some snow. Some sponging and some gold metallic dew drops were added and the paper is from Making Memories, and that's it. Thank you so much for stopping in for a peek. :)

7 comments:

  1. I love cardinals too; we don't have them here in AZ, so I miss seeing them! Your card is fabulous; love the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the papers and all the dimensions! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorite sets prior to this year from JustRite. I made several cards with it last year. Love what you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Tanya -- such wonderful dimension! Thanks for playing in JustRite's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is stunning dear
    Hugs Jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous!! Love the layers and the liquid applique "snow!" Thanks for playing in JustRite's challenge!

    ReplyDelete