Wednesday, July 7, 2010

JustRite Friday Challenge 025: Inside Out



I got a last minute card finished, JustRite's weekly challenge. The challenge this week was to use sentiment stamps on both the inside as well as the outside of your card. I'm glad I was able to get this challenge in because the inside of my cards are always naked, lol. My flowers and circular border are both from the Plant A Little Love set. The "Make a Wish" sentiment is from Cherish The Memories and the "Happy Birthday" is from the Baroque Nested Frames set, the font is just BEAUTIFUL! The flowers are colored with Prismacolor pencils and popped up for dimension. The frame is on thinner dimensional foam for just a little pop. I did a little sponging and stitching around the card. For the inside I wanted to keep it clean and simple. I stitched around the edges and used Spellbinders labels one, to match the outside, with a little sponging for my sentiment. The papers are K&Co. Thanks so much for taking a peek. :)

5 comments:

  1. WOW, you are quick, GF! Barely had my post "tweaked" and you had commented! Thank you for your sweet comment. My friend & her hubby deserve all the joy for this blessed event as they've waited years for it! Hope she enjoys the card as much as I enjoyed making it!
    Your card is G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!!! I seriously wish I had all those JRS sets to CASE it, as I believe I already have that K & Co. paper. They're going to have a tough time picking winners this week -- so many beautiful entries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the paper and the colors! Always beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS on winning the challenge!!!!! Your card is stunning, love the feminine look of it...GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just BEAUTIFUL! Congrats!!! I may just case this one :-)

    ReplyDelete