Saturday, July 17, 2010

Viva la Verve Sketch Challenge July Week 3




Hi, happy Saturday! This week at the Verve forum, Amber gave us our sketch and instead of giving us three rooms to choose our inspiration from, she gave us a web site, Theme Bathroom. So we were able to choose any bathroom, I chose this butterfly room, giving me the chance to use my new butterflies from Verve, love them. I stamped the antennae on the CS by itself, then the butterflies, colored them with Prismacolor pencils and MS and cut them out. My daughter says they look like tie-dyed butterflies, lol. The sentiment is also from Verve, Big Wish, fantastic birthday set. That's it, pretty simple and quick. Thanks for stopping in. :)

1 comment:

  1. One of the reasons I like blog hops is that it allws me to dicover amazing artists like yourself. I am totally in love with your elegant, edgy designs! I know I won't be able to leave from here without pushing the "Follow" button!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete