Sunday, August 8, 2010

Mojo 150



I saw this sketch and loved it. Then I couldn't come up with a card. I had one almost made, it just needed to be glued together, but I just didn't like it at all. I fell asleep thinking about it and woke up knowing exactly what I wanted. I used some new to me Cosmo Cricket paper, the paisley Cuttlebug EF, and since I don't have any kind of border punch or die cut that was similar to the sketch, I broke out an old pair of decorative scissors. I'm still in love with these butterflies and use them any chance I get, they are from the Blue Skies set from Verve. The sentiment is also from the same set, except I only used the word "DREAM" from this stamp:
I used some Bermuda Bay paper and ribbon, and added some blue pearls. That's it. Thanks so much for stopping by, have a great day. :)

6 comments:

  1. Sometimes it turns out for the best when we "sleep on it", and this is obviously one of those times -- very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya, this is wonderful! Great colors and cut work detailing! Fabulous masking of the sentiment image to get just the word you needed, too! Beautifully done! I have this set on my wishlist! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see someone else did a last minute card for this week's mojo sketch LOL! I am drooling over that butterfly - NEED that set!! Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous...you sound like me...I wake up thinking about sketches...and that is when I get me mojo back...I love your choice of colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just darling! Love the fun colors. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete