Friday, August 20, 2010

Photo-Synthesis Challenge #2

The new Photo-Synthesis Challenge is up, here is the inspiration photo:


The sponsor this week is Tiffany Doodles! I love her fun digis! For my card I chose to use Tiffany's Dancing Dress image. I love the bright pink and yellow in the flowers from the inspiration picture and wanted to make a fun and flirty dress. I pieced the dress with papers from Cosmo Cricket, I layered the top part of the skirt and popped it up on foam dots for some dimension. The sentiment is from Verve and I even made a tiny scrunched flower with a rhinestone on the sash. Love this image, it's so fun and could be used for many different events. Head on over to the Photo-Synthesis Challenge and check out the rest of the DT's projects and link up your project by August 31. Thanks for stopping in. :)



1 comment:

  1. I love dress images! I love paper piecing! What a fabulous combo, love your card. Wanted to stop in and thank you for entering my blog candy.-Lori

    ReplyDelete