Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Photo-Synthesis Challenge #3







It's time for the next Photo-Synthesis Challenge! Check out the fab pictures for you to draw your inspiration from. For my card I chose the picture on the right.
I stamped the background using the Plain Jane Leaves from Verve and added a little sponging. The sentiment and the watermarked flowers are both from a new set called Kind Words, also from Verve, love this set! I added some twine, metallic dew drops, and used my new Fiskars border punch.
Check out all the details of the challenge and the rest of the DT's cards here, or click the banner. Thanks for popping in, have a great evening. :)

4 comments:

  1. Elegant card! I love your punched border and how you tied the hemp/twine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh WOW!!! This is such a beautiful and elegant card *sigh*.. love the border punch and the papers are just PERFECT! Fantastic take on the challenge!!!
    {hugs} Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tanya, your card is beautiful, so elegant, love the leaf stamp you've used
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So elegant and sweet! Love your border as well!

    ReplyDelete