Friday, August 27, 2010

Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge #6


The Really Reasonable Ribbon theme this week is "Aloha". I knew I wanted to ink up one of my newer sets from Verve, Happy Days. I love the hibiscus and the wave frame in this set, so fun! The flowers are colored with Prismacolor pencils and OMS and popped up on foam dots. Check out all the details about the challenge here. Have a wonderful weekend! :)

Edit: I was one of the top 3 with this card at RRR, it's my first badge that I have won, so I am a little excited. :)

6 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful Tanya. I'm so glad you decided to join our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge. I look forward to seeing more of your great cards in future challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW your cards are just beautiful!!! Thankyou so much for following my blog and entering the candy......looking forward to seeing more of your creations!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card!
    I absolutely love the color combo!!
    Thanks for playing with us at RRR!!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally GORGEOUS!! I love those Verve hibiscus, and I love the sweet colors on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card...Love the flowers and texture...thank you for your visit an lovely comment....
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete