Sunday, August 22, 2010

Viva la Verve August Week 1



I finally am getting started on my challenges for Viva la Verve for August. I've just been so busy, plus my knee has been in pain and full of fluid, I guess water on the knee. I've never had anything like it before and didn't hurt it in any way, but here it is all swollen. Anyway, enough of that. This is for the first sketch of the month. All the stamps on this card are from Verve. I stamped the PJ leaves onto white CS, then the flower from Feel the Sun onto Baja Breeze. The butterfly and sentiment is from Blue Skies, a little red ribbon, and that's it. Pretty quick and easy and a really sweet sketch. Thanks for stopping in. :)

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great card with that awesome butterfly. I sooo love red & teal together too!!!
    Hope you knee improves quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love the Pop...with the Butterfly great colors.

    ReplyDelete