Monday, September 27, 2010

A Christmas Wish



This week's JustRite challenge is a sketch. The sentiment and the pine garland are both from JustRite's Whimsical Christmas 2" set. I totally adore the garland, it is so delicate, it's just gorgeous up close! The circles are both cut with Nesties, sponged with Antique Linen Distress Ink and the sentiment is popped up. I used my newest Nestie, Fleur de Lis and cut two of the corners off for the side decorative elements. The bottom panel was cut with a Fiskars border punch, and the stamp is from JustRite's Baroque Nested Frames. I stamped part of the image twice to get a straight line. The edges of the card were distressed and stitched, and that's it. Thank you so much for stopping in, have a great day. :)

9 comments:

  1. What a great Christmas card, Tanya -- love how you did your bottom border and all your distressing -- so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I those the colors and the distressing on this card! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHat a beautiful car. I love the colours and the clean lines and the distressing looks great. I admire people who can do "elegant distressing". It is something i really struggle with. Thanks for your kind comment on my blog
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this card !!! Beautifully stamped & layered so nicely. After seeing it I called my scrapbook store & asked if they had the distressing tool in stock & I'm going to run & pick one up ... Never cared too much for the look but you make it look so wonderful that I'm going to give it a try. Your's is AMAZING !!!
    *Hugs*,Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a beautiful christmas card tanya-very rich looking colors

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty Christmas card the stitching and distressing look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One word...Stunning! Oh, all right...I can't stop at one word! Perfect vintage feel...love the paper, the border and the stitiching! Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card. I love the color combination. and that Just rite sketch is perfectly executed.

    Thank you so much for stopping by and saying hello today.

    Toodles
    Erika

    ReplyDelete