Friday, September 10, 2010

Flutter By Wednesday


It seems like I never have enough time to get all the cards done that I want. I had some time today and knew that I wanted to enter the Flutter By Wednesday challenge again. Your card must have a butterfly, fairy, or angel, and who doesn't love them? The challenge this week is to use pink. I am using my favorite butterflies from Verve's Blue Skies set. I stamped the smaller one onto my panel and the larger one I colored with Prisma pencils and covered with glitter. The sentiment is also from Verve. Thanks so much for stopping by, have a great day. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tanya!
    Thankyou for your lovely comment and good luck in the candy draw!
    Your blog is lovely. You make the most beautiful cards! I love the layout on this one and your post below with the Kraft and blue card is stunning!
    Enjoy the weekend
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete