Monday, September 13, 2010

Happy Birthday


I just received some Flower Soft, I know I'm way behind the times, lol. I couldn't wait to try it out and wanted to use it on this JustRite stamp. The image is colored with Prismacolor pencils and OMS. The pink panel is embossed with the Elegant Flower PJ from Verve. The sentiment is also from JustRite, from the Baroque Nested Frames set. A little sponging and some metallic dew drops, and it came together really quick. Now to find other uses for my new Flower Soft. Thanks for stopping in, have a great evening. :)

7 comments:

  1. Simply STUNNING, Tanya!!! PS: I only have 2 small samples of Flower Soft a friend gave me, so you're ahead of me, as I've never used it for anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I don't even know where to start! The pinks are wonderful, SOOOO love both labels, they so make your card and the addition of the pink Flower Soft is just yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful card! So elegant and your use of flower soft is fantastic! Great Job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Tanya!!! Way to work that new Flower Soft!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card! So glad to have you aboard the flower soft train.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! I love the pinks, the image, the layout.........Just Beautiful!

    Hugs

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful use of Flower Soft! A gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete