Saturday, September 25, 2010

Happy Thoughts



There are so many challenges this week that I am hoping to enter. I usually get in one or two a week, I'm really going to try to get a few done, there are some fabulous ones this week. I saw this sketch over at Just Add Ink and knew I wanted to try it. I am also entering my card at this week's Flutter By Wednesday, this week is All Winged Things.

The music notes are from Shabby Green Door, and the butterflies and sentiment are both from Verve. I added some glitter to the butterflies and a seam binding bow. Off to do some stuff with the kiddies, and will try to start another card tonight. Have a fabulous Saturday. :)

10 comments:

  1. OMG this is awesome ... so simple and I love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful, Tanya! I love the colours you've used, and the sparkly, popped-up butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple yet stunning! Its gorgeous.
    www.scrapdiva-tina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tanya, that is a stunning card, LOVE the glittery butterflies, TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this fab cas card-creative idea to use the musical notes on the side-like the touch of bling on your butterflies
    the crazy for challenges blog has bling this week as a challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is wonderful! I love the colours, the music stamp, the butterflies...

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohh love those butterflies, gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh, I love those butterflies! Absolutely gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - you've really rocked this weeks challenge - stunning work.

    ReplyDelete