Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Let's Ink It Up Challenge #2


This week at Let's Ink It up, the challenge is to make a bookmark or tag, and the twist is it must have a vintage feel. I never make tags because for some reason I have such a hard time with them, but I figured I would give it a try.

I cut the tag from Spellbinders label 4 and painted it with crackle paint, then sponged with Distress Ink. The cute little pram stamp is from Anna Griffin, the flourish is Inkadinkado, the little frame around the heart is Verve, and the sentiment is Making Memories. I cut my own chipboard heart, painted, and covered it with glitter. I used seam binding for the bow and topped it with a vintage button from my mom's stash. Thanks so much for taking a peek. :)

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Tanya, love all the different layers and textures. Thanks for playing at Lets Ink It Up. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so pretty!! I love it! BTW what does CAS mean :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag! Very pretty! What spellbinders label is this? I might have to find one! lol Thanks for sharing at Let's Ink It Up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tanya, you have done a fantastic job of your tag, love the sparkle and the ribbon is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Let's Ink It Up, hope to see you again soon. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tag!! Gorgeous mix of textures and the added sparkle is fab. Thanks for joining us at Let's Ink It Up, good luck and hope to see you next time too :-)
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tanya Your Tag is adorable. I love your all details.
    Great Job!!!

    Thank you for playing with us on the LET'S INK IT UP challenge. Good Luck!

    Hugs,
    Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tanya, you made a great job of your tag. I would never have guessed that you don't normally make them.
    Thanks for playing along at Let's Ink It Up.
    Hugs
    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete