Saturday, September 4, 2010

Viva la Verve Sept. Week 1



Wow, September already. It sure is not feeling like fall weather in Florida. A new month, new Verve sketch challenges. Here is the new sketch and one of the inspiration pictures.

I love, love, love this little stamp from Whipper Snapper, she is just too cute!

I have been wanting this border die from My Favorite Things, and finally got it and the open scallop border as well, yay! There are still more of the Die-namics that I just have to have, love them. Now I know my card looks more blue than purple, but I promise it is more purple in real life ;)

This little baby is colored with Prismacolor pencils and OMS, with a little sponging with some Lulu Lavender from Memento ink. The sentiment is from a small stamp set from Making Memories. That's it for now, thanks so much for stopping in to take a little peek, have a great weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment