Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Viva la Verve, week 2




I started this one last night and stitched it up and put it together this morning. Another fabulous sketch from Amber in the Viva la Verve forum. Here is the sketch and inspiration picture. Amber had us check out the Anthropologie.com site in the At Home section. I chose this wallpaper, I thought it would make a cool DP. I stamped a music stamp from Shabby Green Door several times, then a couple of flowers from Inkadinkado, and the sentiment is from Verve. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop in for a peek. Have a great day. :)

6 comments:

  1. Tanya, I love this -- the music & flowers & that fabulous verse -- GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful! I love the paper and the bow is perfect. Great job.

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! Love the sentiment (I am a musician and a romantic!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is quite captivating. I have great respect for any one who attempts to work in the arena of B&W. Good for you! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete