Thursday, September 23, 2010

Viva la Verve, week 4




Whew, I have not been able to work on the VLV sketches all month, and have caught up on them this week. Here is my card for week 4. This week Amber used the site House to Home for inspiration. Check out this room! I knew as soon as I saw it, this is the room I am using. I love the pink, yellow, and black, so stunning!

I used a script stamp from Shabby Green Door for the main panel background, and the flower panel is a flower randomly stamped from Verve's Feel the Sun set. The sentiment is also from Verve, from the latest release, Kind Words, I love this set so much, it's gorgeous! A little ribbon, a little bling, and that's it. I will definitely use this color combo again, I love it! Thanks so much for stopping by, have a happy Thursday. :)

7 comments:

  1. Tanya this is beautiful. I love how you pulled all the elements together to make a beautiful card.. Great stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Tanya, this is stunning, and you wow managed to pick the colours from the photo to perfection ... love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so great, you really captured the inspiration!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is very very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You worked these colours beautifully! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards! You really did well with that inspiration. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I love what you did with the sketch and the color combo! Just gorgeous! The yellow and the pink stand out so much on the dark panels and your accents look great. TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete