Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Viva la Verve





I finally had a little time to make a card, so I used this sketch from September's Viva la Verve sketchs. Amber gave us a sketch and sent us to an Etsy shop that sells vinyl decals for inspiration. Here is the sketch and inspiration pic.

All the paper and ribbon is from Stampin Up, the stamp is from Prima, and I used my new nestie, Lacey Squares. That's it for now, going to go try and start another one of Amber's sketches and hopefully post tomorrow. Good night. :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh Tanya this is beyond devine, I ADORE that colour scheme, so vibrant and fresh and clean and your take on the sketch is wonderful, thanks for the inspiration, I MUST make this card! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty! The colors and the borders with the shapes in the background look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What an amazing card. The teal and white are so eye catching!!!

    ReplyDelete