Friday, October 22, 2010

Boo!

Awww, isn't this little owl a cutie? I just received this Hero Arts set from Calypso, she is such a sweetie, thank you!

This card was so much fun! I used crumpled tissue paper and Distress Inks on the main panel and orange panels, I love this technique! Then I stamped the spiders and the webs, so cute! The little owl is colored with Prismacolor pencils and the sketch is Amber's from this week's Viva la Verve sketch. That's about it, quick and fun! Thank you very much for stopping by, have a fantastic weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Boo right back at ya! lol Your card is just darling. Thanks for visiting my blog. Pop on back as I will be offering blog candy and participating in a blog hop. Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, I love how you made your own patterned paper...so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were quick!! Great use of the sketch adn a darling card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I love this layout! Your own designer paper is fabulous! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWW!! This is so so cute!! I lurves it!! :)

    ReplyDelete