Monday, October 18, 2010

Curtain Call Act 52


My mojo is still missing, but I still got a card done using last week's Viva la Verve sketch and this week's colors for Curtain Call. I love how these colors work together. The butterfly and flourish are both from Verve's Blue Skies set, and the sentiment is one of those fabulous freebies that Julee throws in. And check out that coverage with the white ink on dark cardstock. It is Frost White from Colorbox. This is the first white ink that I have been happy with.

Thank you so much for stopping in. :)

10 comments:

  1. so pretty, Tanya! thanks for playing the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really pretty tanya-great colors-and the shapes highlighting your butterfly are so perfect with the bg you created-the white ink is really fabo-will have to check it out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tanya,
    Wow this is gorgeous..I love the image and your colours are lovely..thank you for your visit and lovely comment..
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply gorgeous Tanya!! You rocked the colors...thanks for joining us this week!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Tanya. Love the pretty butterfly. :o) Thanks for playing with us at Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card!! Love the way you used the colors and that butterfly is wonderful!1

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so wonderful Tanya, I love the colour scheme!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such gorgeous colors in this card!! I love it!! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tanya, this is gorgeous! You worked these colors beautifully! I am so glad I own that butterfly already or I would have to buy it! LOL! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That die is so much fun. Way to rock the color curtain challenge.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete