Wednesday, October 6, 2010

DRS Desings, By Invitation Only



DRS Designs is having an amazing contest right now. You actually win before making any cards. What? Crazy right? Well I received an email saying that I had already won, all I needed to do was tell them which stamps I would need to make a card. How exciting is that? Well, I LOVE snowmen, I buy at least one every year to add to my holiday items. When I saw this adorable snowman I knew this was the stamp for me! And look at that banner, it was just asking to be popped up! The image was colored with Prismacolor pencils and OMS, the hat has some sparkly fluff on the trim, it's so cute and fuzzy! The paper is my new pad, Golly by Jolly from Cosmo Cricket. Here is the sentiment on the inside:


Awww, sweet! Check out all the details about this fun contest here or click on the DRS banner. Thank you so much for the invite Sue, this was so much fun, I love this snowman!

Check out all of their stamps here, they have so many fabulous stamps, my wish list just grew!

Thank you for stopping in for a peek. Have a great evening :)

4 comments:

  1. this is so cute tanya-love this sweet image and how you popped up the banner-off to check out the drs blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Card Tanya, I LOVE the colors and how you popped up the swag hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea! I too love your snowman's little hearts banner -- sooo creative to punch the holes & run the baker's twine through! LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the banner on the snowman!! Darling card :)

    ReplyDelete