Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Happy Halloween




Can you believe it? I love Halloween and do not have any Halloween stamps! I found this fabulous free image at the Heartwarming Vintage Blog. I used the 4th sketch from Verve this week for my card and turned it on its side. The Shabby Tea Room's challenge this week is vintage Halloween with an inspiration photo. This free image matches the photo so well!
This week at Simon Says Stamp the challenge is a Halloween project.
The edges are distressed and sponged, and I made a homemade chipboard circle from a cereal box with Spellbinder's dies, and covered it with glitter. That's it for now, thanks so much for peeking. :)

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely vintage card! I love the large green glitter hoop! It's just enough color and sparkly is always a fave of mine. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous, love the image! thanks for joining us at the Shabby Tea Room!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the image and those polka dots! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty ... I {heart} the purple ribbon you used! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this. Vintage perfection. Lynne M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is amazing!! I love all of the bling and the fun image!! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!!
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great Halloween card - love the harlequin image !

    ReplyDelete