Friday, October 29, 2010

Hoot Hoot Halloween


Ok, I have learned not to try sewing in the dark, lol. I made this card last night, I don't have a crafting room, or even an area. :( All my stuff is in shoe boxes that I have to pull out every time I make a card. I pulled out my sewing machine and had to use it in the dark, hubby was watching tv, and he's a troll who loves the dark, lol. I could have waited, but I wanted to finish. Anyway, my stitching looks terrible, eh, oh well. I used this cute owl set from Hero Arts again, and this fun paper from Nikki Sivils, it's on sale now at Artful Delight, as is Cosmo Cricket's Matilda pad. There are only a couple left, hurry and check it out!

Oh and Verve's winter release is tonight. The sneak peeks have been just beautiful! I can't wait to see the rest of the release. Thank you for taking a peek, have a fantastic weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Tanya, I love your stitching! And I don't have a crafting area either...I use the all-purpose dining room table! lol An adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tanya!
    Just bopping by. Super duper card! That owl is so darn cute!

    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun and cute. Love the colours !

    ReplyDelete