Friday, October 8, 2010

Mojo 159


Here is my card for this week's Mojo Monday sketch. I used my newest stamps, yay! The sweet little girl and her dog is from There She Goes Stamps, and check out that grass stamp, I just got that one from Leeanne over at ArtfulDelight. Oh, and the circle stamp in the corner is from a Fiskars set. The image is colored with Prismacolor pencils and OMS, then I masked it and sponged in the sky and added the grass. Isn't that ribbon cute? I found it in the dollar bin at Michael's about a year ago. Thanks so much for stopping by, have a fantastic weekend!!

10 comments:

  1. Adorable! That ribbon is perfect for that sweet, sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tanya!! WOW!! She's just as sweet as can be!! I LOVE the coloring and the beautiful trimming on the panel too!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet card & image tanya-your ribbon is so perfect

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tanya, this is so precious and beautifully designed! The scene and sky are wonderful! I really need to get me some people stamps...lol! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling image. Love the ribbon!! Great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! Love the little circle image too..perfect with this stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! This card is absolutely adorable! Love it!

    ReplyDelete