Sunday, October 17, 2010

Viva la Verve, Oct., week 1


Ok, I have lost my mojo. I don't know where it has gone to, but it's missing. I have not been able to finish a card in quite a few days. :( I have started 3 cards and just keep taking them apart. I finished this one, but still am not happy with it. Anyway, the sentiment and image are both from JustRite, I love to color the corn and leaves, adding fall colors. :)

In the meantime, I read a couple of books, The Name of the Wind, and Drop Dead Gorgeous, almost finished a third, The Time Traveler's Wife, went to a movie, Life As We Know It, and made caramel apples and brownies. :)

Hoping to come across my mojo soon. Thanks for stopping in, have a great week. :)

2 comments:

  1. Whoa Tanya, I WISH my loss of mojo looked this awesome -- I have none either, but your card is FABULOUS!!! LOVE it!!! Just bought that EF & it looks sooo pretty on your card, as well as your fall corn & leaves, all colored so beautifully! If I could have your bad mojo, I'd be happy! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness this card is so beautiful and your bow is perfection!! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete