Saturday, November 20, 2010

Viva la Verve Nov. Week 2




Boy, it's been busy here lately. Finally got a little time to myself this morning and made this card using one of the Viva la Verve sketches for this month. Here is the sketch and the inspiration picture. I love cardinals and knew I wanted to use this stamp from JustRite, it's one of my favorites, I colored it with Prismacolor pencils and OMS. I wanted to keep the card pretty simple, and use a lot of white like the picture. The ovals are stamped from a background stamp from Verve's Bountiful Backgrounds set, and the sentiment is from one of Verve's newest releases, Glad Tidings. A little piercing for a little interest, and that's it. Thank you so much for popping in, have a wonderful weekend!! :)

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous cardinal image! Beautiful job coloring it and using it with the layout! The paper piercing is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a gorgeous card Tanya!! Love your take on both of these challenges girl!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete